Your web-browser is very outdated, and as such, this website may not display properly. Please consider upgrading to a modern, faster and more secure browser. Click here to do so.
Hey guys, you wanna know what this world is severely lacking??
Strong muscly women!!
You wanna know what would be hella rad??
A zine about strong, muscly women!!
I’m looking for people to contribute to this zine and make it the best thing since egg white protein powder. So! Here’s the downlow:
Who can contribute?
This will be an ART and WRITING zine, so if you can write, flex those writing muscles!! If you can draw, lemme see those defined quadriceps!! If you want to team up with someone to create a piece, go for it!! Don’t have someone to team with but want to? Send a message and I’ll pair you up!!
Note: This will be a CURATED zine to help attain the highest quality possible. Writing accompanied by art is preferred, as this is mainly an art zine.
What should I draw/write about?
Anything, so long as it is about a buff woman/women. Personal stories to favorite/inspiring athletes to workout routines to self-indulgent eyecandy are all acceptable!! Even lady on lady romance is a-ok!!
Note: No erotica (this time around). Vulvas gotta be covered, nips can only be shown if it’s TASTEFUL. Showing the booty is fine. Though, you can have them doing that pretty much deliciously pornographic thing where they have a thumb in their waistband, pulling down their underwear to show off their 8-pack, privates barely covered, in fact it’s almost encouraged…
How many pages/words can I submit?
Poems: up to 500 words
Short story: up to 4000 words
Illustration: 2 pages (can be separate pieces)
Comics: 4 pages
Illustrated story: 4 pages (4500 words, about 1 page of small/spot illustrations)
What size should I draw at? Will this be in color?
5.5in x 4.25in with a 3.75in x 5in active area (1/4in bleed on each side).
YES this will be in color!! Please show off those glorious, glistening skin tones!!
When do submissions close?
Sunday, December 21 and midnight. That should give everyone ample time to complete their pieces.
I got another question!! / There’s something you didn’t cover!!
Oh snap really?? Shoot me an ask and I’ll answer it!!
Have fun kiddos!! Keep pumpin’ those creative muscles!! Lookin’ forward to seein’ all the cool stuff you guys make!!
Please signal boost and pass this around!! I’d like to get as may people contributing as I can
YES … YES … I AM HERE … I AM FOR THIS … I AM GOING
THIS IS MY CALLING.
Friendly reminder that:
- Dick Grayson is of Romani descent
- Jason Todd is of mixed heritage (he and Bruce both considered Lady Shiva a likely candidate for being Jason’s biological mother)
- Tim Drake was originally designed to be of Asian heritage
- Damian Wayne is of Arabic and Chinese descent from Talia
- Cassandra Cain is half Asian (Lady Shiva’s nationality is ambiguous)
- Pre-52 Helena Bertinelli is Italian
- New-52 Helena Bertinelli is of mixed Italian and African descent
- Kate Kane is Jewish (in addition to being openly homosexual)
- New-52 made Batman and Batwoman cousins, making Bruce Wayne (ethnically if not religiously) Jewish as well
- Bilal Asselah (Nightrunner) is a French-Algerian Muslim
- David Zavimbe (Batwing) is Congolese from the DRoC
- Luke Fox (Batwing II) is African-American
- Jiro Osamu (Batman of Japan) is Japanese
- Johnny Riley ([Dark] Ranger) is Indigenous Australian (likely of the Bunurong, Wurundjeri, or Wathaurong people)
- Santiago Vargas (El Gaucho) is Argentinian (as a multiethnic society, El Gaucho is likely to be of Italian or Spanish descent)
- The Batfamily isn’t made up people only from the whitest parts of Europe and that it actually is fairly diverse even if most comic and fan artists don’t depict it that way
- Here’s some more on the extended Bat Family
i’ll only make a couple of characters and they’ll all have something important to do with each others plot!
Page 1 of 616